Our aim is:-
To prepare students for participation in the British Schools’ Karting Championship (www.bskc.co.uk) held in Terms 3 and 4 each academic year. Please see photographs of our students in action by clicking here.
As online slots canada players become more interested in karting, karting schools are popping up to meet the demand. These schools offer casino players the chance to learn how to race competitively and improve their skills.
Most karting schools offer a variety of classes, from beginner to advanced. The beginner class is perfect for those who have never raced before, while the advanced class is perfect for those who want to fine-tune their skills.
Karting is a great way for casino players to get an adrenaline rush without gambling away their hard-earned money. And with so many karting schools to choose from, there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you.
Our objectives are:-
• 2 teams will compete in the British Schools’ Karting Championship in January.
• At least 1 team will qualify for the second round of the British Schools’ Karting Championship.
• achieve 85% completion rates.
• achieve 75% attendance rates.
• show improved attendance at school.
• show improved behaviour at school.
• show improvement in key skills.
• progress onto an accredited course in-house or at a College of Further Education or into employment.
- “Great staff who take an interest in me”
- “Helpful and I love working on the vehicles”
- “never knew I could do it”
- “Great fun and really learned a lot”
- “well managed, well organised and get plenty of good feedback from Wheels and our students”
- “Easy to access and plenty of options”
- “Don’t have to commit lots of money all at once”
- “Made a fantastic difference to the self-confidence of our students which has helped them engage with what we’re offering back at school”
- “An excellent resource which has good policies and practices and offers a safe environment for our students”
- “always looking to help us”
- “Experts at working with our students”
- “A wonderful environment in which to enable their students to develop skills for work and skills for life”
- “Somewhere that provides the care and attention needed by these students”
- “a brilliant place to learn safely about work, friendship and helping others”
- ‘ gives great value for money’